The Aqueon LED MiniBow Aquarium Starter Kit comes in five sizes: 1, 1.6, 2.5, 3, and 5 gallons. The MiniBow kits are made using fired acrylic construction giving the aquarium a beautiful, seamless design.
|Product Name||Aqueon LED MiniBow|
Inherently, acrylic aquariums provide a much clearer viewing experience in comparison to glass. However, it comes at the cost of being relatively easy to scratch compared to glass aquariums.
Featuring an integrated QuietFlow Power Filter and biological filtration, the MiniBow can easily sustain an aquarium ecosystem that requires minimal maintenance for fish keepers. Many prefer this tank for small nano fish such as bettas or tetras.
LED adjustable lighting with both daylight and moonlight. The kits include food and water care samples, LED lighting, complete filtration, filter cartridge, biological cartridge, cover for filter area, and cover for tank with feeding door.
If you like acrylic aquariums, this may be the starter nano kit for you.
Aqueon LED MiniBow Features:
- Acrylic construction, beautiful and seamless design.
- All filtration and cords are concealed behind the back overflow wall.
- An “all-in-one” tank that is stylish and easy to setup.
- The lamp has three positions. Daylight, Off, Nighttime (Blue).
- Moon light effect lighting is much appreciated for night viewing.
- Aqueon has great customer service and returns or replacements for defective items are easily done.
- Seamless acrylic design makes for clear, nonrestrictive viewing angles.
- Affordable price for a complete aquarium setup.
- Light weight and comes with everything you need to get started.
- LED lighting is weak and not meant for high light requiring plants.
- Water pump has been described by some to be loud with poor longevity.
- Plastic cover over the filter section is flimsy.
- Overall, some people have described this aquarium as having the “cheap plastic” feel.